All of the emails sent through Flashissue are stored in the Reports tab of the product. Additionally, if you want to store a hard copy of an email on your desktop or in a cloud storage folder you can print the email as a .pdf and then save it like you would any other file.
You can also bookmark the web version of the email and store it as a URL (#4 below).
- After sending your email go to the List tab in Flashissue
- Mouse over the report for the email you sent and click the View Email button
- This will take you to the web view of the email
- Bookmark this link like any other webpage (optional)
- Open the browser File menu and select Print
- Select the Print / Save as .pdf on the print dialog box
- Save the file as a .pdf on your desktop or to any other file folder
Note: when you save as a .pdf the links in your email will not be preserved.
Open email reports:
View web version:
Open browser Print menu:
Print as a .pdf: