To access the Team Admin dashboard, select Team Settings from the drop menu:
As a Team plan admin you can do the following with your team:
- Name your plan for Team members
- Set the maximum number of emails members can send per month
- Provide an RSS feed of content that automatically loads in Team member accounts
- Share an emails your create with your team
- Grant member privileges
To share an email with your Team you must first save it as a Team Template
- Create your email
- Click the button called Design > Save As Template > check mark Team Template
- The email will be saved in both yours and your Team's email gallery under Team Templates
Notifying Team members
Once you have created a Team template you might want to notify the team that you have added a new email to their email gallery.
The quickest way is to send an email to them using the auto-generated Team mailing list. Every person on your verified Team list is automatically added to the Team list that can be found on the Editor tab list drop down or the List tab itself.