In order for your Google account to connect with Flashissue Google supplies us with an authorization token. Sometimes this token can become corrupted which then prevents you from being able to login to Flashissue. The issue can be resolved by revoking the currently corrupted token and giving renewed permission to Flashissue to connect with your Google account.
To revoke your current token do the following:
- Make sure you are logged into the correct Google account.
- Access the Google permissions screen by clicking this link: https://accounts.google.com/IssuedAuthSubTokens
- Make sure you are looking at the correct Gmail account
- Click Revoke button for all permissions labeled "Flashissue"
- Repeat this for all the Gmail accounts that you wish to use with Flashissue
- Restart your browser
If your Chrome has updated, your screen may look like the image below:
Now you can try and access Flashissue again. You will be asked to grant Flashissue permission to connect with your Google account. Agree to these permissions and you'll be logged back into your Flashissue account.