You can clip individual web pages and bookmark them for use in Flashissue.
- Make sure you have the Chrome Extension installed - if you see the tiny scissor icon next to your browser address bar then you have it. Otherwise install it from flashissue.com by clicking the big orange button.
- Navigate to the web page you want to clip.
- Click the scissor icon.
- Go back to Flashissue and select the Clippings tab in the editor on the right side.
- Your clipped articles will be saved for you to use in your emails.
- To delete clippings open the clipper (repeat #2) and select Delete for each article.
Clip a web page:Access clips in Flashissue:
Access clips in Flashissue: