You can view Gmail in many different languages. Flashissue supports the following languages:
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian
If you are not using one of these languages you may not be able to access Flashissue functionality from you Inbox (normally the issue is that you cannot see the blue Flashissue button or menu).
You can always login directly to the app at http://app.flashissue.com/gwcomposer. This lets you use Flashissue outside the Inbox whilst offering you all the same features and it supports all languages.
Change your language
- Open Gmail.
- Click the gear in the top right and select Settings.
- At the top of the page, select a language from the Gmail display language drop-down menu in the Language section.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- Close the current Gmail tab and open a new one so Flashissue changes can take effect
The Gmail interface will appear in the language of your choice after you click Save Changes. Remember, your Gmail's display language doesn't affect the language in which your messages are sent and received.
(Tags: Language support, missing blue button)
Thanks - Destiny